Sick of the “smile, beautiful” shit that guys on the street, mistakenly, think is flattering? Want to dissuade the creepy dude at the gas station from telling you that you’re too pretty to scowl like that? This is the shirt for you. Now in t-shirt format, for folks who don’t wear sweatshirts yearround! Printed on black tri-blend American Apparel t-shirts
Sold in my Etsy shop! C:
BUY HANNAH’S SHIRT BECAUSE IT IS BEST SHIRT
Okay, so I am officially at 500 FOLLOWERS! And that means I’m doing a GIVEAWAY! Okay, so what can you win?
FIRST PLACE gets 35 dollars to spend at What Pumpkin AND a multi-chapter fic AND a sticker sheet of some of your favorite characters and/or ships!
SECOND PLACE gets 15 dollars to spend at What Pumpkin AND a single-chapter fic OR a picture.
THIRD PLACE gets a picture AND a series of drabbles about their favorite character and/or ships.
Some samples of my art are above, and some samples of my fanfiction can be found here. Be aware that the colored picture is rather old. The Tavros sketch is much more closer to my modern talent. I will also be receiving a tablet soon, so your picture WILL be digital, and it WILL be colored, no problems there.
Here are some of the RULES:
- I hate to be this type of person, but you can only win if you FOLLOW ME. This is because I’m doing this for my FOLLOWERS, to show that I appreciate them. Otherwise it just wouldn’t be fair, or make sense.
- NSFW is fine for fics, but not for pictures. However, I don’t do tentacles or xeno. Hermaphrodite stuff is fine.
- I will also won’t do incest, waterworks, scat, gore, ect. I’m pretty much very weak-stomached, so unfortunately there may be other things that you request that I reserve the right to turn down.
- Reblogs and likes both count. As usual, please don’t spam your followers and annoy them.
- The giveaway will end on July 5th, so that’ll give you — and me — a month.
- This is mostly a homestuck giveaway but if you want your picture to be of another character, that’s fine. If you want an oc drawn, you need to have a picture of them for reference.
And… yeah that’s pretty much it. I have no idea how to do these things so hopefully that works!
D’awww, I love yew too. c:
I have edited the post! I saw the line and wasn’t sure if it meant to include 14 or no, but now I feel silly. c”:
18. Most Traumatic Experience:
Wel.. there was something that happened when I was a kid at my grandma’s, with an older kid, but I blocked that memory out. I have a vague idea of what happened, but tbh I don’t really want to know the specifics.
Ohhhh, I just remembered something I generally try to forget, but what the heck. When I was younger, I used to go to my cousin’s house and they’d take care of me till my parents got off of work. I had an accident, and I didn’t know how to clean up my pants, so I just grabbed an entire roll of toilet paper and stuffed it down my trousers in the hopes it would just soak up all the piss, and once I thought it had done a sufficient enough job, I put it back where I found it, hoping no one would notice.
I remember just hiding out in the living room, waiting, scared, reading one of their bibles until they yelled at me from the bathroom. That was pretty anxiety-inducing.
19. A Fact About Your Personality
I.. am very accepting, and open to trying things. Also, very polite. It’s just ingrained. :T
42. Last Food Eaten, still ice cream with apple pie…. I want more.
12. Relationship Status:
I am in a nice thing with a pretty rad fella.
27. A Description of the girl/boy I like: Haha, he kinda resembles a darker version of the actor who played McLovin though he has a deeper voice, and he smells really nice all the time and he acts a lot sillier than he seems like he would.
42. (haha, iswydt ;D) The Last thing I ate:
I last ate a delicious bowl of microwaved apple pie with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. :333333
13. Biggest Turn Ons
No, jkjk, teehee. I suppose.. I find it rather irresistible when an individual can make me laugh, and is comfortable with who they are. And as far as phhysical things go.. I love glasses. c:
15. Favorite Movie
I try to have this answer ready, but it’s always a handful of movies that get me. Here are the top ones:
Kung Fu Hustle, Kung Pow: Enter the Fist, Pan’s Labyrinth, The Iron Giant. I mean, there are more, but those are like what I have hovering around the top.
14! Biggest Turn Offs:
Okay… so, I basically have a scale. The more a person reminds me of this uncle I have, the less I want to be around them. He’s white, loud, crass, rude, kiiiinda racist and homophobic.. those are the main things that I try to avoid in people I associate with. :s
Also, I saw your favorite movies, I considered putting down SLC Punk, too, for me it’s also hovering around the top. c:
26. My Biggest Pet Peeves:
I dislike it when teachers don’t count you as present even though you came in immediately after your name was called and since your last name is at the front of the alphabet you’re screwed when Mr. Zamaripa comes in later than you and has no problem being counted as present.
Or when people are just willfully ignorant, I guess.
OH. OR WHEN TUMBLR WON’T LET ME ANSWER ASKS. THAT TOO.
44. A Random Fact About Anything
I have a scar on my leg from when I fell playing around a treadmill. :c
Or.. Elephants can’t jump.