WELP. Best fanart of anything ever, hands down.
why can’t i remember latin
Oh my god this is amazing and hilarious and all perfect, good things.
Pokemon illuminated manuscript leaf. This is awesome.
My goodness, incredible.
POKEMON ON KOMMAND EVERY DAY in DECEMBER EXTRA XTREME
I’ll just use this handy TEXT POST… as my NEXT POST!
Here’s the days right here:
Veekun and Bulbapedia are some of the most informative resources online if you need to double-check anything.
- favorite bird pokemon
- favorite legendary dog (entei, suicune, raikou)
- favorite baby pokemon
- favorite pokemon to use in battle (assuming you play pokemon currently or remember your favorite from the last time you did — if not, uh, make something else up for the 21st.)
- the pokemon you think is the coolest-looking
- favorite pokemon design
- favorite legendary pokemon
- it’s christmas! draw something christmasy.
- favorite pokemon created in some way by humans, in-universe. (it’s the day after christmas! hooray consumerism!)
- favorite single-stage pokemon. (one that doesn’t evolve.)
- the pokemon you think is cutest (forgive me with these few, I’m running out of ideas)
- the pokemon you think is scariest
- the pokemon you think is most badass
- save your all-time favorite pokemon for last! draw a cool picture of it.
Ronni. This is something to consider.
Pen Ward, creator of Adventure Time teamed up with some of his friends to make this Pokemon parody that will make you fart with laughter.
Which would you choose?
Charmander looks like a mini-dinosaur, so I’d choose him.